Our stellar track record in complex commercial litigation, having successfully tried numerous cases in Polish courts, ensures your case will get the very best care. We approach disputes by seeking a business upside for our clients, favouring quick and direct action.
We are renowned on the market for our strong expertise in complicated cases, in particular those with cross-border and multi-jurisdictional aspects.
Representative matters in litigation that our lawyers have worked on include:
- representing a foreign industrial company pursuing a fact-heavy, complicated IT-related case against its Polish contractor;
- providing full-scale legal and operational support to an international retail business in negotiations and disputes with numerous Polish stakeholders and contractors;
- representing an international general contractor in a large number of construction disputes concerning residential and retail projects;
- representing a branch of an international industrials producer in litigation concerning its claims arising out of the non-delivery of goods;
- advising a major credit management services entity in a dispute concerning the cross-border sale of debt portfolios.