What We Do / Business Disputes
Our stellar track record in complex commercial litigation, having successfully tried numerous cases in Polish courts, ensures your case will get the very best care. We approach disputes by seeking a business upside for our clients, favouring quick and direct action.
We are renowned on the market for our strong expertise in complicated cases, in particular those with cross-border and multi-jurisdictional aspects.
Representative matters in litigation that our lawyers have worked on include:
- representing a foreign industrial company pursuing a fact-heavy, complicated IT-related case against its Polish contractor;
- providing full-scale legal and operational support to an international retail business in negotiations and disputes with numerous Polish stakeholders and contractors;
- representing an international general contractor in a large number of construction disputes concerning residential and retail projects;
- representing a branch of an international industrials producer in litigation concerning its claims arising out of the non-delivery of goods;
- advising a major credit management services entity in a dispute concerning the cross-border sale of debt portfolios.