Digital Resources Protection
Data, privacy & cyber protection is of prime importance In the fast-changing world of new technologies. The risk of data breaches and cyber-attacks is higher than ever.
We advise on how to protect our clients’ business operations and processed data. We also provide advice on issues related to the implementation and application of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We cooperate with digital and IT service providers, using highly specialised assistance to serve our clients on even the most complicated technical issues.
The following is a sampling of our lawyers’ expertise:
- analysing phishing schemes relating to payment procedures in an industrial business;
- advising a leading IT integrator in a dispute with its client on implementing a top ERP system;
- designing and implementing data protection schemes in a highly regulated business, followed by performing the day-to-day duties of a data protection officer;
- conducting audits and preparing the documentation for compliance with personal data and cybersecurity regulations for an industrial manufacturer;
- negotiating agreements with cross-border transfers of personal data for a professional services company.